Based on his coaching and management experience gained while working in different countries and participating in the ISU Development Program, Alexander Vedenin can create a Development Project for implementation at Training Center level and at National Federation level.
Basic principles of creating a Development Project:
1. Well-known, highly qualified, experienced experts should participate in the Project on a regular basis (several times a year), providing consultation and supervising the Project.
2. The first and most important goal of any Development Project is to develop (educate, train, etc.) local specialists:
— encourage all participating people
— select the most promising ones
— invest in the selected group: money, time, best conditions
Everybody involved in the Project must be a teamplayer.
4. All skating schools (sections of the Center) should operate under the constantly supervised modern Learn to Skate program to provide skaters and coaches (instructors) with the proper basic skills.
Up-to-date teaching methods and a system of tests should be made available to skating schools.
5. Selected skaters and coaches are invited to regular Educational and Training Camps/Seminars.
6. Skater/coach selection system.
Event/competition supervision system.
7. Participation in appropriate international events.
8. Management of selected skaters and coaches throughout the life of the Project.
9. Programs of financing, sponsorship, technical and scientific support, and PR.
Moderators: A.Vedenin, B.Orser, I.Tchinjaev.